Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Christmas

I just realized that its almost 2 weeks away and I am so behind. I haven't wrapped a single thing and haven't mailed my SS gift. I promise it will go out by the end of the week.

Chaser is getting a Mini Mac as his BIG gift from Santa. No Fear is my hard one this year since he wants everything that his brother has and gets. LOL Should be easy, but it's not! He did ask for a "real puppy" it's not going to happen this year. BTDT and I did all the work. Ugh!

My Christmas cards aren't finished so they will be sent out as "Happy New Year' cards instead. Life is so hectic. Calgon take me away.....

I'm off to continue shopping online. I'm almost done with the entire extended family (The InLaws).


Later!

1 comment:

MommaRia said...

your 2 weeks is gone..are you done shopping???? :)